Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Friends!

We are so lucky to have such good friends!

Karlee & Mary



Garet & Cole

2 comments:

  1. A) I love that you have a Hawaii countdown for something that is almost 200 days away. I have a countdown for when I come back to Utah. 54 days. I'm seriously considering making a paper chain
    B) I get that this is not what this post is about... but karlee has amazing socks. that is why I originally came to comment about.
    C) yes. friends. they are a big freaking deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see that you have a blog...i'm a little slow in discovering this I see :) but now I will visit often.....
    absolutely love your family photo.... we did give you first place in our christmas card contest :)
    this is just an fyi - ashley is getting baptized on saturday, march 6 at 11:30. i don't expect you to come, but certainly wanted you to know that you were invited!!
    hope y'all are well.....

    ReplyDelete