Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Can you believe we've been married for 21 years? Wow, that means we are getting old (as the pictures below will blatantly show you). I am so proud that we have been married for so long - it seems to be a great accomplishment now-a-days.

Thus far we have had a wonderful marriage, don't you think? Sure, we have had our good times & bad as every married couple does, but overall we've had many, many more good times. Is it too corny to say that we are soul-mates? Probably, but that is how I feel. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else for so long...training you was hard enough!!!..:)

Happy Anniversay, Jeff! Thank you for sticking by me and loving me for so darn many years. I love you and cannot wait for the next 21 years with you - wow - we'll be really old then!


May 12, 1989

Christmas 1989

Fall 2009. True, we are much older, but much wiser too. I think...I always forget! Happy Anniversary, Jeff. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment