Thank you so much for being such an awesome husband & Daddy. We all love you so very much!!!
Karlee snuggling on Daddy's lap.
We really didn't do a whole lot, but planned to meet Gway & Pa at Prairie Schooner for dinner. We were early, so we walked across the street to check out the flooding Ogden River. Note how the cement path is covered with water.
We walked across the bridge to take a closer look.
Trying to take a few pix of the Birthday Boy but having a hard time because of the idiot dancing around in the background!! Oh how I love that idiot that dances around in the backgound, foreground, sideground whenever I'm trying to take pix!!! (Jeff is not smiling because he know there's an idiot behind him...)
Gway & Pa came to look at the river too.
Having dinner in our very own Schooner.


we have the best family ever. I mean... ever.
ReplyDelete