Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Celebration

For the last 6 years, Jeff and Garet have attended BYU's Fathers & Sons B-ball camp with the Hormans & Grahams. The camp lasts the whole Memorial Day weekend, which means Karlee & I get to play for the whole weekend. You've heard the saying..."When the cats are away, the mice will play!!!" That's exactly what we did. Karlee and I slept over at B's and had tons of fun all weekend long!

Kaiser. He's a good boy who never does nuffin wrong!

Star felt left out because B, Karlee and I all got manicures, so we gave Star a manicure too! Isn't she so pretty!

As we head out to go scuba diving, Brad has to stay home and do his chores. Here he's officially declared war on dandelions.

B's crazy hat.

Scuba diving! Yay!!!!

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh! I love our family... I'm so glad that you guys go. you can keep our family tradition strong after dad can't go anymore. :)

    love you!

    ReplyDelete