Saturday, November 13, 2010

Troyette Breakfast Pajama Party

This morning was a way fun Troyette & Mom Breakfast Pajama Party. It was delish with nummy scones, hash browns, fruit, & chocolate milk! Much thanks to Erika for hosting it & to Cheryl for the divine scones. We have the best drill team girls & moms around!

We did a fun activity where we each listed 5 unique things about ourselves that others probably didn't know. Then Erika read each list & we tried to guess who it was describing. It was fun & crazy. We laughed a ton & learned a lot about each other.

Mikaela & her Momma

Erika & her Momma

Jayd & her Momma

Other Dog & her Momma

Nikki & her Momma

Megan & her Momma

Taylor & her Momma

Kelly & her Momma

Chrissy & her Momma

Karlie & her Momma
.
Amanda & Natalie with their Momma - feelin' the love!

Sarah & her Momma

Morgan & Cheridyn & their Momma

Kylie & her Momma

Kylie's Momma

Karlee & her Momma

Natalie. The ONE responsible for all the bruises, aches, pains, stress! :) We love you, Nat, & wouldn't be as AWESOME as we are without you pushing the girls!

Awww...Jayd on her Momma's lap

Amanda snuggling with her Momma

Karlie & Kylie

I love all the girls, but I have a special spot in my heart for the SOPHOMORES! I love you, Girlzies!


Notice the bruises on Mikaela's knees. I am sure all the girls have matching bruises. Evidence of all their HARD WORK!Karlee, Cheridyn, Mikaela, Morgan

1 comment:

  1. That looks like such a blast! I can only hope I have a good relationship with my girls to have those kind of of experiences...especially since at least one of them is a dancer.

    ReplyDelete