Military - 1st Place
Karlee - back row, 2nd from left
Dance - 2nd Place
Karlee - standing, 2nd row middle
Kick - 1st Place
Karlee - 2nd from far left. Left leg kicks.
Karlee - 4th from right. Right leg kicks.
Close-up of Karlee in the kick line. First of all, ain't she beautiful? Second, how does she do that & doesn't it hurt?
Karlee - back row, 2nd from right
Karlie, Karlee, Mikaela, Morgan, Cheridyn. They have performed all their routines & now get to watch the other drill teams perform.
The Sista Gangstas...flashing their signs as they await awards. Morgan, Cheridyn, Mikaela, & Karlee - aka the Sophomores
All the drill teams gather in circles on the floor as the awards are announced. Here the girls are all holding hands huddled down as they call the awards for the 3A teams.
AND THEY WON ANOTHER 1ST - YAY!!!!!
Okay, we were at Murray High School from 7:30am until 7:30pm - no lie. The girls danced at 8:30am, 1:30pm, & 3:30pm and then awards started at 7:00pm-ish. Wow. That's hard work sitting in those bleachers - my butt still hurts. I am so very grateful for my amazing sister to come & endure it all with me. (She actually beat me there that morning.) Because I wanna take the pix with my new toy, B is now my official videographer, and she did an amazing job capturing the dances. Thank you, B! I love you! Oh, & I promise Region will only last 2-3 hrs!


What beautiful and talented girls!! They sure seem to win a lot! Good for them. Awesome Pics Cari with your awesome camera. Guess what I'm asking for next Christmas???
ReplyDelete