Saturday, February 26, 2011

Troyettes @ Boys State B-Ball

Both our girls and boys basketball teams went to state competition at the U of U this year. Our Troyettes danced at every game - 2 on Thursday, 2 on Friday, and the boys' championship game on Saturday. Which happens to be the Troyettes' last performance of the season. :(

Here are some highlights from the dances...sorry - no pix of the games... I have my priorities... (Oh...the boys got 2nd in state!)

Kick - Saturday

For this dance I used my zoom lens to mainly capture Karlee.

Karlee - 2nd from left

This is Mikaela, one of Karlee's besties, upside down in her ariel.

Karlee - front, 2nd from left

Military - Friday

Karlee - 3rd from left

Karlee - back left

Karlee - back row, 2nd from left (standing inside U)

Close-up of previous pic. Karlee - 2nd from right

Karlee - back row, 2nd from left

Karlee - back, right - in front of the Les Schwab Tires advertisement



Karlee - back, right below "Championships" sign



Heads Will Roll - Thursday



This is what I caught of Karlee's leap (right)

This is what Candice Johnson caught of her leap! I'm in love with Candice Johnson!!!

Karlee - back row, middle

Karlee - back, 2nd from right

Karlee - back, middle (Notice how stinkin' long her legs are!)

Karlee - back, 3rd from right

No comments:

Post a Comment