Friday, July 29, 2011

BYUI Education Week

Traditionally, the 4 of us attend BYU-I Education Week every July. Traditionally, we have way too much fun!!! And traditionally I take pix of our traditions that we enjoy every year!

Tradition #1: Way too much fun!

Tradition #2: Coldstone! This year we actually had Coldstone for DINNER for two nights in a now!!! YUM!!Jenni, Me, Terri, & Lara


Tradition #3: People hiding behind other people during photo ops!


Tradition #4: Movies!


This year's new tradition: Planking. Thank you, Terri for intoducing us to the planking sensation!



Lara's version of planking! It's actually quite funny when the pic is rotated, but for some stupid reason, it won't rotate when I post it here...???


Tradition #5: Rexburg Temple!


Tradition #6: Good friends...good times!


Tradition #7: Lara's Essential Oils!


Tradition #8: Maddox! OK, I know this isn't a pic of Maddox but on our way to dinner, we stopped to see the Brigham City Temple construction site. Then...I was SO excited to get some Maddox nummyness in my hungry tummyness that I FORGOT to take any pix of us there! (Probably a good thing...)


Traditionally we attend GREAT classes taught by amazing men! We are truly spiritually fed and I never realize until I'm sitting in the classes just how much I NEED to be there! And I NEED these Ladies! They are each so wonderful, and I am indeed grateful to be counted as their friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment