Then we went diving with sea lions. SO COOL!
After scuba diving with the sea lions, Karlee & Garet snorkeled around the boat and ended up with a visitor... notice their cute little sea lion friend to the right of the kids. Awesome funness!!!
On the boat headed back home.
Everyone sportin' some awesome scuba diving hair do!
This pic is of Gordon's big boat & little boat. We've been enjoying the Sea of Cortez on the little boat so far. After diving we have to unload all our diving crap...which is a TON of stuff! Here is a pic of B, Brad, & the kids in the process of either cleaning our gear or bringing it up to the house. It's quite the production! BUT well worth it all!!!
I was standing on Gordon & Wanda's back porch taking the above photos of everyone unloading Gordon's boat (I was working too...setting things out to dry on the porch railing.) BUT the cool thing is what clumsy me did just prior to diving today. With most of my scuba gear in hand, I was wlking down the back porch steps heading to the boats when I slipped & fell down the steps right on my butt!!! I was so scared that I'd screwed up my back again, but I didn't. Instead... I tweaked my shoulder & wounded my butt. I now have a large most beautiful purpleish-blackish bruise on my right buttock and my right shoulder is stupid!!! Other than that, life is perfect here!
What a fantastic day!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment