Thursday, April 19, 2012

2012-2013 Drill Team Try-Outs

We always hang out during try-outs and watch the girls stretch, practice the dance and of course eat!
Here are a few of our AMAZING Drill Mamas!  LOVE these ladies!
Mikaela & her "party-animal" Mama!

Ana and her beautiful fam!
Morgue and her crazy Mama!
Love this pic.  These Girlzies stretching and eating and having way too much fun.
Beautiful Daryion!

Ok - so I watched these Ladies sneak around the corner.  Being the creeper mom that I am I FOLLOWED them!  This is proof of the quality young Ladies these stinking Juniors are.  I caught them in the act of PRAYING!  I love these Ladies with all my heart!  They are amazing!

And they're headed to their try-outs.  They try-out three at a time and they are numbered from shortest to tallest.  This year Karlee is the tallest then Morgue then Mikaela.  So.. these three tall Girlzies were in the last try-out group together.
Of course our Juniors made the team.  AND they made the offices they wanted.  With the new coach came a new way of doing things.  The Ladies had to try-out for an officer position.  BUT I think it worked great and the Ladies are thrilled with winning the positions they wanted.  Morgue = Head Captain. Mikaela = Co-Captain.  Karlee = President.  Ayana = Social Chair.  (I think that's the titles of the new positions...)  It's gonna be a great year!
Per tradition - the Seniors kidnap the girls who made the team and take them to a sleep-over.  They actually stay up all night then go to school the next morning.  This is a pic of Amanda & Ky attempting to awaken the slumbering Princess.  Not an easy task!

No comments:

Post a Comment